The best stand-alone timer available.
Features two outputs controlled by two independent four stage timers. Typically one output is used to trim the motor while the second output controls a ram to lift the motor.
The timers can be started together or independently. Both timers also have to be armed before they will cycle; this keeps the timers from restarting if you have to let up on the throttle momentarily. The arming can be done by a remote switch, or by pressing the enter key on the keypad.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Microprocessor Controlled Timing
- Retains all numbers, even when power is disconnected
- Large illuminated display and keypad for day/night reading
- Self-test mode on all display functions
- Positive feel keypad for simple and quick programming (even with gloves on)
- Scrolling on keypad for quick number changes
- Timing can be set to the thousandths of a second on stage 1 and 2
- Output is reversible (Battery to 0V or 0V to Battery)
- Arm feature keeps the timers from recycling
- Two independent timers
- Face Size: 5¾ x 4¼" x 1¾"
- Overall Size: 7" x 4¼" x 1¾"