Now with Backlit Keypad!
$379.95 - MSRP
Digital Delay, Inc., designed and manufactures the Digital Trim for use in drag boats.
The Digital Trim has two outputs. The outputs are controlled by two independent four stage timers.
Typically one output is used to trim the motor while the second output controls a ram to lift the motor.
The timers can be started together or independently. Both timers also have to be armed before they will cycle;
this keeps the timers from restarting if you have to let up on the throttle momentarily. The arming can be done by a
remote switch or by pressing the enter key on the keypad.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Microprocessor Controlled Timing
- Retains all numbers, even when power is disconnected
- Large illuminated display and keypad for day/night reading
- Self-test mode on all display functions
- Positive feel keypad for simple and quick programming (even with gloves on)
- Scrolling on keypad for quick number changes
- Timing can be set to the thousandths of a second on stage 1 and 2
- Output is reversible (Battery to 0V or 0V to Battery)
- Arm feature keeps the timers from recycling
- Two independent timers
- Face Size: 5.75"x 4.25"x 1.75"
- Overall Size: 7"x 4.25"x 1.75"
or ORDER BY PHONE at 563-324-1046