ELITE TIME or RPM SWITCH
Shift by Time, RPM, or any combination of the two.
The Elite Time or RPM Switch can shift up to five times, by either Time or RPM. The RPM shift range has been expanded, allowing any RPM from 3000 to 19,999 to be entered for any shift.
Each time a shift occurs during a pass, the Time and RPM of the shift is stored in memory for Review after the pass.
A push-button input starts the shifting routine, or can also be tied to the Transbrake solenoid as an alternative. When the Start Pass RPM is being used to start the shift routine, the Push-button input can be set to Burnout Mode to keep the box from shifting during the burnout.
Features & Specifications
- Shift RPM can be set from 3,000 to 19,999 RPM
- Selectable output N.C. or N.O.
- Pushbutton input can start shifting sequence
- Burn-out feature keeps bike from shifting during the Burn-out
- Shift up to 5 times by RPM and/or Time
- Built in digital tach with peek RPM and review feature
- The back lit display, with 2 lines of text
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines
- Compatible with most ignitions
- 40 Amp high current output