Elite RPM Switch
$179.99 - MSRP
Buy direct from the manufacturer!
The Digital Delay Elite RPM Switch can handle up to four adjustable digital shift points (no chips to change or buy).
The RPM can be adjusted in 100 RPM increments and is retained in memory even when power is removed.
A selectable Shift Mode feature allows the shift output to be set for Normally Closed or Normally Open.
The 40 Amp capacity shift output can handle most shifters without the need for an additional relay or wiring.
Also a handy shift test feature allows the testing of the wiring, shift solenoid, and shift cable without the motor running.
- Auto Reset - No buttons to press!
- Shifts from one to four gears
- Programmable Shift Pulse Time
- Ignition On/Off input to disable Shift output when not in use
- Mounting tabs for easy installation
- Microprocessor controlled timing
- Retains all numbers when powered off
- Large LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Works with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines
- 3000 - 9900 RPM Range that can be changed by pushing the buttons on the face of the unit
- Test Feature - Test your shifts with the motor off
- One Output, selectable operation of either Normally Open, or Normally Closed. (For CO2, Air, or Electric shift applications)
- Multiple RPM Settings, Activated Switch
- 40 Amp Rated Output
- Face Size: 4-3/8" x 3-1/4" x 1"
- Overall Size: 5-3/4" x 3-1/4" x 1"
or ORDER BY PHONE at 563-324-1046