SNAP ACTION TB BUTTON
One of the only buttons recommended by Digital Delay.
A high-amperage snap-action, positive-feel transbrake, nitrous, or line-lock button from Otto Controls.
It was designed for stock eliminator racers who plan on using the 2-step on the brake pedal as per NHRA's rules.
- Button sealed with patented rolling sleeve principle.
- Contact area is dust tight, sealed at button and terminals.
- Less than 25 milliohms contact resistance.
- Ideal for low level switching as well as up to 20 amps.
- Positive tactile feedback.
- 1 million mechanical cycle life
Comes complete with a stretch cord.
The wires are safely enclosed, and can handle the pounding of a foot.
A threaded shaft, and locknut make it very simple to mount on a steering wheel, or any other desired location.