SNAP ACTION MUSHROOM BUTTON
One of the only buttons recommended by Digital Delay.
This is the very popular 'over-sized mushroom' design, high-amperage snap-action, positive-feel transbrake, nitrous, or line-lock button from Otto Controls.
The mushroom shape is especially comfortable when wearing gloves, for "pro-tree" racers who have to hit the trans brake button very quickly after staging, or for you bracket racers who "hit" the tree twice.
A threaded shaft, and locknut make it very simple to mount on a steering wheel, or any other desired location.
Comes complete with a stretch cord.
- Button sealed with patented 'rolling sleeve' principle.
- Contact area is dust tight, sealed at button and terminals.
- Less than 25 milliohms contact resistance.
- Ideal for low level switching as well as up to 20 amps.
- Positive tactile feedback.
- 1 million mechanical cycle life