THE LITTLE WIZARD
Don't let the small size fool you.
This is the smallest Delay Box made by Digital Delay, but The Little Wizard Delay Box has many of the same features of much larger delay boxes.
A 2-line display shows all four delay settings at one time. This allows Your Dial, Their Dial, Delay 1, and Delay 2 times to be reviewed without having to switch between screens.
- Crossover Delay Box
- CrossTalk Compatible
- 1 or 2 hits at the tree with built-in 'How Late' feature
- Tap Up or Tap Down to .001 seconds
- 3 push-button modes
- Push-button Interrupt safety feature
- Driver Reaction Tester
- Data Lock feature
- Back lit display and control buttons
- Line Lock output for anti-roll staging
- Glove Friendly
- Compatible with all cylinder engines
- Compatible with all ignitions
- Face Size: 4½" x 3" x 1⅜"
- Overall Size: 6¾" x 3" x 1⅜"
- 12 and 16 Volt compatible
- 2 Push-button inputs
- 2 12-Amp outputs (Transbrake and Line Lock)